Composer: Peter Pindar Stearns (b. 1931)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Three Love Songs
- no. ?. Yon rising Moon that looks for us again (Text: Edward Fitzgerald after Hakim Omar Khayyám)
- Whitman Cycle IV
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Break, break, break (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER GER
- Crossing the Bar (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Despondency (Text: Matthew Arnold)
- Gliding o'er all (in Whitman Cycle IV) (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Grand is the Seen (Text: Walt Whitman)
- One thought ever at the fore (in Whitman Cycle IV) (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Yon rising Moon that looks for us again (in Three Love Songs) (Text: Edward Fitzgerald after Hakim Omar Khayyám)
Last update: 2019-02-27 13:51:25