Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by P. Crossley-Holland
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.:
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A piper (Text: Seumas O'Sullivan)
- Caedmon's Hymn (Text: Caedmon)
- Cradle song (Text: Padraic Colum)
- Evening is over the land (Text: Laurence Binyon) [x]
- In the Twilight (in Two Mystical Songs for Baritone and Orchestra) (Text: William Butler Yeats)
- The land of the west (Text: Samuel Lover)
- The Mariner (Text: Winthrop Mackworth Praed)
- The nightingales (Text: Robert Seymour Bridges)
- The weather the cuckoo likes (Text: Thomas Hardy)
- Twilight it is (Text: John Masefield)
- When woods were green (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Last update: 2022-06-11 16:34:55