Language: Chinese (中文)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
Translation(s): FRE FRE GER GER
List of language codes
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
[ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE FRE GER GER ; composed by Armande de Polignac.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE FRE GER GER ; composed by Arthur Farwell.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Franz Toussaint (1879 - 1955) ENG GER GER ; composed by Armande de Polignac.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Hans Bethge (1876 - 1946) FRE FRE ; composed by Hermann Albus, Clemens Erwein Heinrich Karl Bonaventura Freiherr von und zu Franckenstein, Léonard Pieter Joseph Michielsen, James Simon.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Alfred Henschke (1890 - 1928) FRE FRE ; composed by Walther Hirschberg, Béla Reinitz.
Other available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
Text added to the website: 2008-02-19 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:37
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works