Sredi czvetov pory' osennej
Language: Russian (Русский)
Sredi czvetov pory' osennej,
Vidavshix v`yugu i moroz,
Vdrug raspustilsya czvet vesennij,
Odna iz rannix aly'x roz;
Paxnulo vdrug dy'xan`em maya,
Blesnulo solncem veshnix dnej,
I mnilos` gost`ya dorogaya
Mne prinesla, blagouxaya,
Privet iz yunosti moej!
Translation(s): FRE FRE
List of language codes
About the headline (FAQ)
Submitted by Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Show a transliteration: Default | DIN | GOST
Note on Transliterations
Show untransliterated (original) text
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki (1846 - 1919), "Среди цветов поры осенней", op. 14 (Quatre Mélodies pour Chant et Piano) no. 3, published 1892 [voice and piano], Leipzig, Belaieff, also set in French (Français) [
text not verified ]
- by Mily Alexeyevich Balakirev (1837 - 1910), "Среди цветов" [
text verified 1 time]
- by Nikolay Aleksandrovich Sokolov (1859 - 1922), "Среди цветов поры осенней", op. 11 (3 Mélodies pour Chant et Piano) no. 1, published 1892 [voice and piano], Leipzig, Belaieff, also set in French (Français) [
text not verified ]
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Jules Ruelle (d. 1892) , title unknown by Akhilles Nikolayevich Alferaki.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Jules Ruelle (d. 1892) , title unknown by Nikolay Aleksandrovich Sokolov.
Text added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:00:40
Line count: 9
Word count: 36
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works