Author: Michael Hamburger (1924 - 2007)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Every day to earn my daily bread * - G. Bachlund
- Hollywood (Every day to earn my daily bread) - G. Bachlund *
- Night (Pebbles and scree. And a shard note, thin) - H. Birtwistle *
- Pebbles and scree. And a shard note, thin * - H. Birtwistle
- Sickle dunes, uncounted * - H. Birtwistle
- Tenebrae (We are near, Lord) - H. Birtwistle *
- We are near, Lord * - H. Birtwistle
- White and light (Sickle dunes, uncounted) - H. Birtwistle *
Last update: 2021-10-13 14:02:40