Author: A. Rosenthal
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- At midnight deep, when big people are sleeping FRE RUS (The fairies sang)
- Breathes the wind a lullaby FRE (July)
- Good night (Over the quiet pathway)
- In thousand images I see thee DUT FRE (Song to Mary)
- July (Breathes the wind a lullaby) FRE
- Lullaby (Sleep ye all quite without fear)
- Over the quiet pathway (Good night)
- Sleep ye all quite without fear (Lullaby)
- Song to Mary (In thousand images I see thee) DUT FRE
- The fairies sang (At midnight deep, when big people are sleeping) FRE RUS
Last update: 2017-09-07 16:43:39