Composer: Harry Somers (b. 1925)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- 3 Songs to words by Walt Whitman
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A clear midnight (in 3 Songs to words by Walt Whitman) (Text: Walt Whitman) CAT FRE GER GER
- After the dazzle of day (in 3 Songs to words by Walt Whitman) (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Look down fair moon (in 3 Songs to words by Walt Whitman) (Text: Walt Whitman)
Last update: 2019-06-03 13:32:23