Composer: Marion Eugénie Bauer (1882 - 1955)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A garden is a lovesome thing (Text: T. E. Brown)
- Coyote song (Text: John S. Reed)
- Epitaph of a butterfly [x]
- Frühlingslied, op. 4 no. 3 (Text: Heinrich Heine) ENG FIN FRE
- I love the night, op. 16 (Four poems) no. 2 (Text: John Gould Fletcher)
- In the bosom of the desert, op. 16 (Four poems) no. 4 (Text: John Gould Fletcher)
- Midsummer dreams, op. 16 (Four poems) no. 3 (Text: John Gould Fletcher)
- Night in the woods (Text: Edward Rowland Sill)
- Only of thee and me (in 3 Songs) (Text: Louis Untermeyer) ITA
- Orientale (Text: Edwin Arnold)
- Over the hills (Text: Paul Laurence Dunbar)
- Roses Breathe in the Night (Text: Margaret Widdemer)
- Send me a dream (Text: Emilie Frances Bauer)
- The driftwood fire (Text: Katharine Adams)
- The Forsaken Merman (Text: Matthew Arnold)
- The harp [x]
- The linnet is tuning her flute [multi-text setting]
- The Red Man's Requiem [x]
- Through the upland meadows, op. 16 (Four poems) no. 1 (Text: John Gould Fletcher)
Last update: 2020-11-16 23:50:53