Composer: Peter Racine Fricker (b. 1920)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Two Madrigals
- no. ?. You take my heart with tears (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- no. ?. Sighs have no skill (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Two Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Above the dock (in Two Songs) (Text: Thomas Ernest Hulme)
- Ich will meine Seele tauchen (Text: Heinrich Heine) CAT DUT DUT ENG ENG FIN FRE FRE GRE HEB ITA POL POL SLN SPA
- Night landscape (Text: Walter James Redfern Turner) [x]*
- Sighs have no skill (in Two Madrigals) (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- The embankment (in Two Songs) (Text: Thomas Ernest Hulme)
- The Tomb of Saint Eulalia (Text: Anonymous after Aurelius Prudentius Clemens) [x]
- You take my heart with tears (in Two Madrigals) (Text: Walter De la Mare)
Last update: 2020-09-11 20:51:40