Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by P. Garratt
See Opus Order
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Lullaby, op. 30 (Three songs) no. 2 (Text: William Blake) GER
- Sleep, beauty bright, op. 30 (Three songs) no. 2 (Text: William Blake) GER
- The last invocation, op. 36 (Text: Walt Whitman)
- The owl (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- To one in Paradise, op. 58 (Three Songs) no. 2 (Text: Edgar Allan Poe)
Last update: 2023-05-11 11:00:36