Composer: Frederick C. Nicholls (1871 - ?)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Love Songs of Alfred, [L]ord Tennyson
- Two songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Elaine's song (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) DUT FRI GER
- Eldorado (Text: Edgar Allan Poe) FRE GER GER
- The miller's daughter (in Love Songs of Alfred, [L]ord Tennyson) (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- The roses are dead (in Two songs) (Text: Rosamund Marriott Watson)
- When birds were songless (in Two songs) (Text: William Watson, Sir)
Last update: 2018-04-01 15:52:48