Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by A. Ridout
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A farewell (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- O may my soul on thee respose (Text: Thomas Ken)
- The Christmas Rose (Text: Cecil Day Lewis) [x]*
- Thee, God, I come from (Text: Gerard Manley Hopkins)
- Until I wander'd through the world (Text: Herbert Edward Read) [x]*
- When first mine eyes (Text: Thomas Wyatt, Sir)
Last update: 2020-04-29 14:30:10