Composer: Paul Fetler (b. 1920)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- All day I hear (Text: James Joyce) FRE IRI
- April (Text: William Watson, Sir)
- Drum (Text: Langston Hughes) * GER
- Madman's song (Text: Elinor Wylie)
- November night (Text: Adelaide Crapsey)
- Now this is the story (Text: Dorothy Parker) [x]*
- Wild Swans (Text: Edna St. Vincent Millay)
Last update: 2021-01-20 18:56:22