Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by H. Gaul
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A Sonnet from the Portuguese (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning) CHI GER
- Buonaparty (Text: Thomas Hardy)
- By the bivouac's fitful flame (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Curfew (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) GER
- For the numberless unknown heroes (Text: Walt Whitman)
- I hear America singing (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Irish Battle Hymn (Text: Alfred Perceval Graves)
- Ozymandias, king of kings (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE GER HUN ITA POL RUS
- Poe's Fordham Prayer (Text: Edgar Allan Poe)
- Stars of the summer night (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- The daisy (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- The Singers (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- While the west is paling (Text: William Ernest Henley)
Last update: 2022-04-13 13:03:58