Pan fwyf mewn bedd . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- Singable translation by Cynan
- a text in English by Christina Georgina Rossetti (1830 - 1894), "Song", appears in Goblin Market and other Poems, first published 1862
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Oliver Henry Edwards (b. 1902), "Pan fwyf mewn bedd", published <<1972 [TTBB chorus a cappella], also set in English
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Alfred Kerr (1867 - 1948) , no title FRE ITA ; composed by Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Richard Maux.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Helen D. Tretbar ITA ; composed by Frank Valentin Van der Stucken.
Text added to the website: 2007-09-30 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:28
Line count: 0
Word count: 0