Thank you for visiting!
If you haven't already, please consider donating.
Visitor donations keep us online and growing!
by Friedrich Spee von Langenfeld (1591 - 1635)
Translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
In stiller Nacht
Language: German (Deutsch)  after the German (Deutsch)
— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author [an adaptation]
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Friedrich Spee von Langenfeld (1591 - 1635), "Travvr-Gesang von der noth Christi am Oelberg in dem Garten", appears in Trutznachtigall
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive):
- by Gerard Bunk (1888 - 1958), "In stiller Nacht", op. 21 (Fünf Lieder im ernsten Ton) no. 1 (1907/9) [ voice and piano ]
- by Gerard Bunk (1888 - 1958), "In stiller Nacht" [ women's chorus a cappella ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation ; composed by Johannes Brahms.
This page was added to the website: 2009-02-24