WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Text, Setting, and Song Cycle Titles beginning with Dithyramb
Provide at least three letters so as not to put undue stress on our server.
Be sure to include leading articles ("A", "The", "Die", "Der", "Das", "Le", etc.)
If you are typing in Russian, you may use Cyrillic or our default transliteration system described here.
In the results, first lines are italicized.
Translations will only appear in the results if they have been set to music.
- Dithyramb (There was a Young Lady of Tyre) (Text: Edward Lear)
- (Geoffrey Bush, Charles Villiers Stanford, Sir, as Karel Drofnatski)
- Dithyrambe (Schenkt voll mir den Becher) CAT FRE (Text: after Andrea Maffei) [x]
- Dithyrambe (Wenn des Kapweins Glut im Krystall mir flammt) (Text: Johann Heinrich Voss)
- (Friedrich Adrian Götzloff)
- Dithyrambe (Gläser blinken, Nektar blüht) [x]
- Dithyrambe (Nimmer, das glaubt mir) CAT DUT ENG FRE ITA (Text: Friedrich von Schiller)
- (Conradin Kreutzer, Johann Friedrich Reichardt, Christian Schreiber, Franz Peter Schubert, Wilhelm Taubert)
- Dithyrambe (Alles geben die Götter, die unendlichen) ENG (Text: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- Dithyrambe (Es jauchzt die erste Lerche) (Text: Helene von Engelhardt) [x]
- Dithyrambe (Lass uns toll durch's Leben jagen!) (Text: Georg Doleschal , as Oskar Welten)
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust