O bone Jesu
O bone Jesu, miserere nobis,
quia tu creasti nos,
tu redemisti nos sanguine tuo praetiosissimo.
Translation(s): DUT ENG FRE GER
List of language codes
Submitted by Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "O gracious Jesus", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "O gütiger Jesus", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Lau Kanen) , title 1: "O goede Jesus"
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , title 1: "Ô doux Jésus", copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website: 2005-08-29 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:14
Line count: 3
Word count: 15
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Ô doux Jésus
Language: French (Français) after the Latin
Ô doux Jésus, aie pitié de nous,
car tu nous as créé,
tu nous a racheté par ton sang très précieux.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
- Translation from Latin to French (Français) copyright © 2010 by Guy Laffaille, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Text added to the website: 2010-12-16 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:10
Line count: 3
Word count: 21