O bone Jesu
O bone Jesu, miserere nobis,
quia tu creasti nos,
tu redemisti nos sanguine tuo praetiosissimo.
Translation(s): DUT ENG FRE GER
List of language codes
Submitted by Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "O gracious Jesus", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "O gütiger Jesus", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Lau Kanen) , title 1: "O goede Jesus"
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , title 1: "Ô doux Jésus", copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website: 2005-08-29.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:14
Line count: 3
Word count: 15
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
O goede Jesus
Language: Dutch (Nederlands) after the Latin
O goede Jesus, ontferm U over ons,
want Gij hebt ons geschapen,
Gij hebt ons verlost door uw allerkostbaarst bloed.
- Translation from Latin to Dutch (Nederlands) by Lau Kanen
Text added to the website: 2007-09-27.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:28
Line count: 3
Word count: 20