O bone Jesu
O bone Jesu, miserere nobis,
quia tu creasti nos,
tu redemisti nos sanguine tuo praetiosissimo.
Translation(s): DUT ENG FRE GER
List of language codes
Submitted by Emily Ezust
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "O gracious Jesus", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (Bertram Kottmann) , title 1: "O gütiger Jesus", copyright © 2007, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Lau Kanen) , title 1: "O goede Jesus"
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , title 1: "Ô doux Jésus", copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website: 2005-08-29.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:14
Line count: 3
Word count: 15
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
O goede Jesus
Language: Dutch (Nederlands) after the Latin
O goede Jesus, ontferm U over ons,
want Gij hebt ons geschapen,
Gij hebt ons verlost door uw allerkostbaarst bloed.
- Translation from Latin to Dutch (Nederlands) by Lau Kanen
Text added to the website: 2007-09-27.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:28
Line count: 3
Word count: 20