Texts by J. Lippmann set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- My Lady Jacqueminot (My Lady's cheek is soft and red) - M. Lang
- My Lady's cheek is soft and red
- M. Lang: My Lady Jacqueminot
- When gazing in thine eyes (When gazing in thine eyes) - C. Manney FIN RUS ROM CAT HEB ITA GRE FRE SPA IRI DUT FRE SWE [x]
- When gazing in thine eyes FIN ROM RUS CAT HEB GRE ITA FRE SPA IRI DUT SWE FRE [x]
- C. Manney: When gazing in thine eyes
Last update: 2015-05-09 21:58:14