Author: Theodore F. Fitch
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Go, my bluebird - M. Guarnieri [x]
- I see thy form as artists know thee,/ Beloved Mary, full of grace
DUT FRE [x]
- J. Marx: Song to St. Mary
- Invocation to Oggùn: African prayer (Oggùn, Oggùn great god of all freedom, hear me tonight) - P. Sanjuán [x]
- Nocturne - J. Marx FRE [x]
- Oggùn, Oggùn great god of all freedom, hear me tonight [x]
- P. Sanjuán: Invocation to Oggùn: African prayer
- Song to St. Mary (I see thy form as artists know thee,/ Beloved Mary, full of grace ) - J. Marx DUT FRE [x]
- Woodland rapture - J. Marx FRE SPA [x]
Last update: 2015-05-18 18:46:10