Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by M. Lowther
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Trois mélodies
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Aux chênes (Text: Fabienne Laura Evelyn Caroline Bréthous-Lafargue , as Francis d'Avilla) [x]*
- Break, break, break (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- Hazel eyes (Text: Oscar Wilde) [x]
- Heures d'été (in Trois mélodies) (Text: Albert Victor Samain) ENG
- Octobre (in Trois mélodies) (Text: Fabienne Laura Evelyn Caroline Bréthous-Lafargue) [x]*
- Tes yeux verts (in Trois mélodies) (Text: Albert Victor Samain)
Last update: 2022-02-02 20:05:30