Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by K. Haxton
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Infant sorrow (Text: William Blake)
- Little boy found (Text: William Blake)
- Little boy lost (Text: William Blake)
- Mad song (Text: William Blake) CAT
- The sick rose (Text: William Blake) GER RUS FRE NYN CAT IRI SPA FRE GER
Last update: 2015-05-09 23:25:41