Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Williams
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A Coat (Text: William Butler Yeats) FRE
- O Adonai, et Dux domus Israel (Text: Bible or other Sacred Texts) GER
- Reading Scheme (Text: Wendy Cope) *
- The Angel (Text: William Blake)
- The Shepherd (Text: William Blake) CAT
Last update: 2022-04-24 20:11:07