Composer: John Pike Hullah (1812 - 1884)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- The Village Coquettes, a Comic Opera [opera]
- Autumn leaves, autumn leaves, lie strewn around me here (Text: Charles Dickens)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- [Title unknown] (Autumn leaves, autumn leaves, lie strewn around me here) (in The Village Coquettes, a Comic Opera) (Text: Charles Dickens)
- Afternoon in February (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Come not, when I am dead (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- Fortune and her wheel (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) DUT FRI
- The Sands of Dee (Text: Charles Kingsley)
- The three fishers (Text: Charles Kingsley) NOR
- The wreck of the Hesperus (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Last update: 2019-06-25 20:16:30