Composer: Felix Harold White (1884 - 1945)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Apple-tree (Text: T. E. Brown)
- Come, my little children (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson)
- Cradle song (Text: William Blake) GER
- From the mountains to the champaign (Text: Thomas Carlyle after Johann Wolfgang von Goethe) DUT FRE
- Heave at the windlass (Text: William Allingham)
- I bended unto me a bough of May (Text: T. E. Brown)
- I had a dove (Text: John Keats)
- I know a baby (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- Lady Daffadowndilly (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- Love of Comrades (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Sea Shell (Text: Amy Lowell)
- Sleep, happy child (Text: William Blake)
- The blossom (Text: William Blake)
- The neophyte (Text: Alice Christina Meynell, née Thompson , as A. C. Thompson)
- The piper (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson)
- Up the aery mountain (Text: William Allingham)
Last update: 2019-05-01 23:14:46