Composer: John Wilson (1595 - 1674)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Select Musicall Ayres, and Dialogues, For one and two Voyces, to sing to the Theorbo, Lute, or Basse Violl
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A Blackmore Maid Wooing a Fair Boy
- Go, turn away those cruel eyes (Text: Anonymous)
- Lawn as white as driven snow (Text: William Shakespeare) FRE
- Take, o take those lips away (in Select Musicall Ayres, and Dialogues, For one and two Voyces, to sing to the Theorbo, Lute, or Basse Violl) (Text: Anonymous) DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE GER GER GER POL
Last update: 2019-11-06 13:24:49