Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Housman
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A lonely tree (Text: Wilfrid Wilson Gibson)
- Echoes (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Epitaph (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Nod (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Raptures (Text: William Henry Davies)
- Such a starved bank of moss (Text: Robert Browning)
- The 43rd Sonnet (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning) CHI GER
- The angels are stooping, above your bed (Text: William Butler Yeats) ITA
- The look (in Three Songs) (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- The rocket (Text: Wilfrid Wilson Gibson) [x]*
- The song of the old mother (Text: William Butler Yeats)
Last update: 2021-07-13 13:02:35