Composer: Arthur Edward Stahlschmidt
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- Two Songs with Piano Accompaniment
- no. ?. Herod's lament for Mariamne (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) GER FRE GER
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Herod's lament for Mariamne (in Two Songs with Piano Accompaniment) (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) FRE GER GER
- How do I love thee (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning) CHI GER HUN
Last update: 2015-05-09 19:09:21