Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by E. Philp
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Six Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Alone (Text: James Russell Lowell)
- Good night, beloved (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Inclusion (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning)
- Insufficiency (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning)
- O moonlight deep and tender (in Six Songs) (Text: James Russell Lowell)
- Serenade (in Six Songs) (Text: James Russell Lowell)
- Sweetest eyes (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning)
- Tell me, the summer stars (Text: Edwin Arnold)
- The sea hath its pearls (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Heinrich Heine) DAN FRE FRE
- The violets of spring (Text: Elizabeth Philp after Heinrich Heine) [x] CAT DUT FRE ITA RUS
- When all the world is young (Text: Charles Kingsley)
Last update: 2020-01-14 15:43:24