Ihr fernen Heimathöhen, Du stilles, kleines Haus, Du Berg, von dem ich gesehen Jeden Frühling ins Land hinaus, Mutter, Freunde und Brüder, An die ich so oft gedacht, Es/Ihr grüßt mich Alle(s) wieder In stiller Mondesnacht.
About the headline (FAQ)
The text shown is a variant of another text.
It is based on
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Joseph Karl Benedikt, Freiherr von Eichendorff (1788 - 1857), no title, appears in Gedichte, in 1. Wanderlieder, in Erinnerung, no. 2
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- [ None yet in the database ]
This text (or a part of it) is used in a work
- by Fanny Mendelssohn-Hensel (1805 - 1847), "Traum", 1844, English title: ``Dream'' ; French title: `` Rêve''
Other available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) [singable] (Lau Kanen) , copyright © 2017, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ENG English (Emily Ezust) , no title, copyright ©
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , copyright © 2014, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Line count: 8
Word count: 36