Εἰς τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ Πατρὸς καὶ τοῦ Υἱοῦ καὶ τοῦ Ἁγίου Πνεύματος Αμήν
About the headline (FAQ)Note: sometimes called the "Trinitarian formula"
Note on Transliterations
- by Bible or other Sacred Texts , from Matthew 28:19, commonly called the Great Commission [author's text checked 1 time against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Bible or other Sacred Texts ; composed by André Caplet.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Bible or other Sacred Texts , "Le signe de la Croix" ; composed by Pierre de Bréville.
Other available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- FRE French (Français) (Bible or other Sacred Texts)
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website: 2015-04-13
Line count: 4
Word count: 13