Ikävöivää hurmausta . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Yrjö Vilhelm Kaijärvi (1896 - 1971), copyright ©
- a text in French (Français) by Paul Verlaine (1844 - 1896), no title, appears in Romances sans paroles, in Ariettes oubliées, no. 1, first published 1872
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Pauliina Isomäki (b. 1964), "Unohtuneita lauluja" [medium voice and piano]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Franz Evers (1871 - 1947) , "Klagen im Wind" ENG SPA ; composed by Richard Trunk.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Stefan George (1868 - 1933) , no title, appears in Zeitgenössische Dichter, in Frankreich, in Paul Verlaine, in Aus: Lieder ohne Worte, in Vergessene Weisen, no. 1 ENG SPA ; composed by Winfried Zillig.
This page was added to the website: 2016-07-10