— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Mirzə Şəfi Vazeh (1794 - 1852)
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Roger Quilter (1877 - 1953) , "My heart adorned with thee", copyright © ; composed by Roger Quilter.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Friedrich Martin von Bodenstedt (1819 - 1892) , appears in Die Lieder des Mirza-Schaffy, in Zuléikha, no. 3 ; composed by Henk Bijvanck, Gustav Brah-Müller, Ludwig Ebner, Ernst Frank, Friedrich Gernsheim, Ed. Greve, Wilhelm Hill, Carl Hürse, Salomon Jadassohn, Sigfrid Karg-Elert, Julius Kniese, Ludwig Liebe, Eusebius Mandyczewski, Eugen Philips, Heinrich Reimann, Julius Röntgen, Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein, Max Stange, Ernst von Stockhausen, Béla Szabados, János Végh, as Johann Végh, Hugo Venus.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) ; composed by Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein.
This page was added to the website: 2003-11-12