Pur dicesti, o bocca bella, Quel soave e caro sì, Che fatutto il mio piacer. Per onor di sua facella Con un bacio Amor t'aprì, Dolce fonte del goder, ah!
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Andrew Schneider) , "Surely you have said it", copyright © 2018, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (Bertram Kottmann) , "Du sagtest doch, du schöner Mund", copyright © 2004, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- POR Portuguese (Português) (Débora Letícia Batista) , "Assim disseste, ó boca bela", copyright ©, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- SPA Spanish (Español) (Diego S. Loyola) , "Sin embargo dijiste", copyright © 2003, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Line count: 6
Word count: 30