WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Composer: Edward Oswald Schaaf (1869 - 1939)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Allah, op. 3 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Siegfried August Mahlmann)
- Eldorado (Text: Edgar Allan Poe) FRE GER GER
- Eulalie (Text: Edgar Allan Poe)
- The child asleep, op. 3 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Marguerite-Éléonore Clotilde de Vallon-Chalys, dame de Surville) GER
- The wave, op. 3 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Christoph August Tiedge)
- Whither?, op. 3 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Wilhelm Müller) CAT DUT FIN FRE GRE IRI ITA KOR
Last update: 2018-04-01 15:50:21