Language: Spanish (Español) after the English
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in English, original text by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) , no title, from The Gardener, no. 7, published 1913 ITA GER POL GER SPA by Arthur Koerner.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG GER POL GER SPA by Franco Alfano.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Jan Śliwiński (1884 - 1950) , under the pseudonym Hans Effenberger, title unknown, from Der Gärtner, no. 7, published 1916 ENG ITA POL SPA by Alexander Zemlinsky, Karol Maciej Szymanowski, Karol Maciej Szymanowski, Willem de Haan.
- Also set in Polish (Polszczyzna), a translation by Jaroslaw Iwaszkiewicz (1894 - 1980) , title unknown ENG ITA GER GER SPA by Karol Maciej Szymanowski, Karol Maciej Szymanowski.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG ITA POL SPA by Jan Pieter Hendrik van Gilse.
Text added to the website: 2010-05-08.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:42
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works