Op mijn lier
Language: Dutch (Nederlands) after the Greek (Ελληνικά)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Lodewijk Mortelmans (1868 - 1952), "Op mijn lier", 1891. [baritone and orchestra ; or medium voice and piano]
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in Greek (Ελληνικά), original text by Anacreon (c582BCE - c485BCE) , title 1: "Εις λυραν", from Odes, no. 1 ENG GER FRE DUT by Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Franz Seraph Ritter von Bruchmann (1798 - 1867) , title unknown [an adaptation] DUT ENG ITA FRE DUT by P. Mirsch, Franz Peter Schubert.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG ITA FRE DUT by Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe.
- Also set in English, a translation by John Berkenhead (1617 - 1679) , title unknown GER FRE DUT by Henry Lawes.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Eduard Mörike (1804 - 1875) , title 1: "Verschiedener Krieg", from Anakreontische Lieder, no. 2 [an adaptation] ENG FRE DUT by Fritz Schieri.
Text added to the website: 2012-08-20.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:02
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works