Texts by M. Gillington set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- At daybreak (Birds all sleeping, nestlings peeping from their mother's wings) - M. Carmichael [x]
- Badbury rings () - W. Sanderson [x]
- Birds all sleeping, nestlings peeping from their mother's wings [x] - M. Carmichael
- Hast thou heard the turtle dove - W. Sanderson
- My dear soul (A Wessex Love Song) (Hast thou heard the turtle dove) - W. Sanderson
- When two from each other are parted (When two from each other are parted) - D. Emmell FRE FRE RUS UKR FRE [x]
- When two from each other are parted FRE FRE RUS UKR FRE [x] - D. Emmell
Last update: 2023-05-10 18:32:33