Composer: Jean Barraqué (1928 - 1973)
[Also see this composer's texts set to music]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Trois mélodies (Three songs, translated by Peter Low) ENG
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Chant après chant (Text: Jean Barraqué) [x]
- Je dors, et mon coeur veille (in Trois mélodies) ENG LAT
- L'époux infernal (in Trois mélodies) (Text: Arthur Rimbaud) ENG
- L'étranger (in Trois mélodies) (Text: Charles Baudelaire) ENG
Last update: 2019-08-02 10:51:42