Composer: Arthur Bergh (1882 - 1962)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Alphabetic Order
All titles of vocal settings in Opus order
- A tragic story (Text: William Makepeace Thackeray after Adelbert von Chamisso) FRE
- Come with arms outstretched (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- Dear Lord and Father (Text: John Greenleaf Whittier)
- Destiny (Text: Edwin Arnold)
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- Kissing her hair I sat against her feet (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne)
- The grass (Text: Emily Dickinson)
- op. 20. The raven (Text: Edgar Allan Poe) CZE HUN
- op. 28.
- no. 2. Love is the light of the world (Text: Paul Laurence Dunbar)
- op. 29. O captain! My captain! (Text: Walt Whitman) GER
- op. 31.
- no. 1. The imprisoned soul (Text: Walt Whitman)
- op. 37.
Last update: 2019-09-10 15:49:03