Composer: Julius Allan Greenway Harrison (1885 - 1963)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Boot, saddle, to horse and away (in Four Cavalier Tunes) (Text: Robert Browning)
- Bredon Hill (Text: Alfred Edward Housman)
- I know a bank (Text: William Shakespeare) FRE
- I love the jocund dance (Text: William Blake)
- Philomel (Text: William Shakespeare) DUT FRE
- Requiem of archangels for the world (Text: Herbert Trench)
- Rhapsody (Text: Walt Whitman)
- She comes not when Noon is on the roses (Text: Herbert Trench)
- Sudden light (Text: Dante Gabriel Rossetti) GER
- The blessed damozel (Text: Dante Gabriel Rossetti) FRE
- The little boy found (Text: William Blake)
- When the green woods laugh (Text: William Blake) RUS WEL
Last update: 2018-10-09 18:50:29