Composer: (Herbert) Hamilton Harty, Sir (1879 - 1941)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Five Irish Songs
- no. ?. The fiddler of Dooney (Text: William Butler Yeats)
- Three traditional Ulster airs
- no. ?. Black Sheela of the silver eye (Text: Joseph Campbell , as Seosamh MacCathmhaoil)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A lullaby (Text: Cathal O'Byrne)
- An Irish love song (Text: Katharine Tynan) [x]
- Black Sheela of the silver eye (in Three traditional Ulster airs) (Text: Joseph Campbell , as Seosamh MacCathmhaoil)
- By the bivouac's fitful flame (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Cradle song (Text: Padraic Colum)
- My Lagan love (Text: Joseph Campbell) IRI
- Ode to a Nightingale (Text: John Keats) HUN ITA SPA
- Rann of Wandering (Text: Padraic Colum)
- Scythe song (Text: Riccardo Stephens)
- Sea wrack (Text: Agnes Shakespeare Higginson , as Moira O'Neill)
- Song of the three mariners (Text: Anonymous)
- The blue hills of Antrim (Text: Joseph Campbell)
- The Devon maid (Text: John Keats) GER
- The fiddler of Dooney (in Five Irish Songs) (Text: William Butler Yeats)
- The stranger's grave (Text: Emily Lawless)
Last update: 2021-02-25 16:35:42