Composer: Annetta Rosser (1938 - 1998)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Songs from the Chinese
- no. 1. Sailing homeward (Text: Arthur Waley after Chan Fang-Sheng)
- Songs of Love
- The Appreciation of Nature and Beauty
- Winter Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Dust of snow (in Winter Songs) (Text: Robert Frost) *
- How do I love thee? (in Songs of Love) (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning) CHI GER
- Loveliest of trees (in The Appreciation of Nature and Beauty) (Text: Alfred Edward Housman) FRE HEB
- Sailing homeward (in Songs from the Chinese) (Text: Arthur Waley after Chan Fang-Sheng)
- Silver (in Winter Songs) (Text: Walter De la Mare) FRE GER
- Stopping by woods on a snowy evening (in Winter Songs) (Text: Robert Frost) GER
Last update: 2021-04-04 20:37:35