Composer: Edith A. Bracken
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Oh yet we trust (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- One word is too often profaned (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE
- The faded violet (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE ITA
- The poet's song (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
Last update: 2019-09-10 21:10:45