A ya uzhe stoyu na podstupax k chemu-to, Chto dostayotsya vsem, no raznoyu cenoj... Na e`tom korable est` dlya menya kayuta I veter v parusax - i strashnaya minuta Proshhaniya s moej rodnoj stranoj.
About the headline (FAQ)Note on Transliterations
- by Anna Andreyevna Akhmatova (1889 - 1966), no title, written 1942 [author's text checked 1 time against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- [ None yet in the database ]
This text (or a part of it) is used in a work
- by John Kenneth Tavener (1944 - 2013), "Смерть", first performed 1993 [soprano and cello or string quartet], from Akhmatova Songs, no. 6..
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , copyright © 2015, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ENG English (Laura Prichard) , copyright © 2016, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Text added to the website: 2015-01-12 00:00:00
Last modified: 2015-01-12 14:03:00
Line count: 5
Word count: 34