Some of the following material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material without permission. Printing copyright texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information, contact us at:
Before writing, please read the instructions below the translations (under Authorship). Always include the names of the translators in your email if you wish to reprint something!
Leise Düfte, Blüten so zart Träumend erschließt sich die Frau, Mondesgluten, Küsse der Nacht Weinend mein Glück ich schau.
- by Anton von Webern (1883 - 1945) [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Anton von Webern (1883 - 1945), "Leise Düfte", 1913-4, from Drei Orchesterlieder, no. 1. [ sung text verified 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Sharon Krebs) , "Faint scents", copyright © 2017, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , "Douces senteurs", copyright © 2017, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Jeroen Scholten
Text added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:01:55
Line count: 4
Word count: 19
Douces senteurs, fleurs si délicates, En rêvant la femme s'épanouit. Éclat de la lune, baisers de la nuit, En pleurant, je regarde mon bonheur.
- Translation from German (Deutsch) to French (Français) copyright © 2017 by Guy Laffaille, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
Text added to the website: 2017-12-01 00:00:00
Last modified: 2017-12-01 03:26:20
Line count: 4
Word count: 24