Thank you for visiting!
If you haven't already, please consider donating.
Visitor donations keep us online and growing!
20 Si filius honorabilis mihi Ephraim, si puer delicatus! quia ex quo locutus sum de eo, adhuc recordabor ejus. Idcirco conturbata sunt viscera mea super eum: miserans miserebor ejus, ait Dominus.
About the headline (FAQ)
- by Bible or other Sacred Texts , Jeremiah 31:20 [author's text checked 1 time against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive):
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Martin Luther (1483 - 1546) FIN FRE ; composed by Johann Hermann Schein, Heinrich Schütz.
Other available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- FIN Finnish (Suomi) (Erkki Pullinen) , copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , copyright © 2009, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website: 2009-05-14
Line count: 6
Word count: 31