Domine salvum fac regem et exaudi nos in die [qua invocaverimus]1 te.
1 Couperin: "quod invocabimus"
- by Bible or other Sacred Texts , last line of Psalm 19 (20) [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
- by François Couperin (1668 - 1733), "Domine, salvum fac regem" [ chorus ], motet [sung text checked 1 time]
- by Franz (Ferenc) Liszt (1811 - 1886), "Domine salvum fac regem", S. 23 (1853) [ tenor, men's chorus, and organ ] [sung text checked 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Laura Prichard) , "O Lord, save the King", copyright © 2020, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- SPA Spanish (Español) (Saúl Botero Restrepo) , copyright © 2011, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Guy Laffaille [Guest Editor]
This text was added to the website: 2010-02-03
Line count: 3
Word count: 12