Attention! Some of this material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material without permission. It is also illegal to reprint copyright texts or translations without the name of the author or translator.
To inquire about permissions and rates, contact Emily Ezust at
If you wish to reprint translations, please make sure you include the names of the translators in your email. They are below each translation.
Note: You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
Jubilate Deo omnis terra: psalmum dicite nomini ejus: date gloriam laudi ejus. Dicite Deo, quam terribilia sunt opera tua, Domine!
- by Bible or other Sacred Texts , from the Latin Liturgy  [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive):
- by Wolfgang Nening (b. 1966), "Jubilate Deo", 2005 [ unaccompanied soprano ; or soprano and organ ] [ sung text not yet checked against a primary source]
- by Joelle Wallach (b. 1946), "Jubilate Deo", from Three Short Sacred Anthems, no. 3 [ sung text checked 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Lau Kanen) , "Jubel voor God", copyright © 2019, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ENG English (Joelle Wallach) , "Rejoice in God", copyright ©, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Line count: 5
Word count: 20
Jubel voor God, heel de aarde: Zeg een psalm op voor zijn naam, Geef Hem roem en lof1. Zeg tot God: hoe ontzagwekkend zijn uw werken, Heer!
1 Eigenlijk: geef roem aan zijn lof
- Translation from Latin to Dutch (Nederlands) copyright © 2019 by Lau Kanen, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., please ask the copyright-holder(s) directly.
Lau Kanen.  Contact: boudewijnkanen (AT) gmail (DOT) com
If the copyright-holder(s) are unreachable for three business days, please write to:
This text was added to the website: 2019-06-08
Line count: 4
Word count: 27